Until the Video Tutorials are out, we urge you to browse the Code on Bitbucket (Branch 1.1).
Amadeus is designed to have a single framework folder catering to multiple webapplications.
Each application contains:
- .htaccess - Configures URL rewriting
- _cms.php - Sets application wide variables (theme,baseurl etc) , links to the framework\'s bootstrap.php and calls render
- index.php / index.txt - Content of Home Page (to be rendered between header and footer of theme.
- one php (OR) text file per page - URL rewriting automatically looks for a file matching the URL slug.
- assets folder - contains scripts and css specific to the web application as well as images.
- optional menu.tsv file - Include SEO description / Keywords.'); ?>